4/11/07

If you like sex...


...than you should make it a top priority to go out and rent Shortbus, which was released on DVD on March 13, 2007. This is probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long, long time. Not only is it sexually provocative, daring, emotionally entangling, sensual, powerful and funny, it encompasses a diverse cross-section of topics and allows you to watch the characters grow and develop. I saw the movie in theaters and was alarmed at the amount of baby-boomer aged heterosexual couples that were also there, so when there was a standing ovation at the closing credits, I thought to myself John Cameron Mitchell has truly created a masterpiece that anyone, not just the GLBT community, can appreciate and enjoy.

Check out the trailer!


3 comments:

Rhea said...

I haven't seen Shortbut yet. Thanks for reminding me.

Rhea said...

Oops. I misspelled Shortbus. It's a funny mistake.

het (aka quickfit) said...

is it ok to add your link to my page?, rather ask than offend

ciao4now

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates