4/30/08

Lesbian politics: Ladies, you don't want to be this woman

Well, you don't want to be this woman, except for maybe the tig ol' bitties. A bit of levity today.

Someone I now love and whom I don't even know on OurChart directed me to this delightful set . . . of videos!

When I hear the term "Hillary supporter" on TV and say to myself, "Who in the world is still defending Hillary?" this is exactly the person I picture in my head. My new favorite person on OurChart--perhaps my new favorite person on the planet right now--posted these videos in a blog comment with the title "[Ma'amselle Lezident's] Nightmare," and she got it so right, and she doesn't even know me. I will send these videos to everyone I know. Thank you, new OurChart friend!







You know what? This woman has made me realize I've been wrong all along. I am so supporting this woman for President over anybody else. (NOTE FOR THE SARCASM-IMPAIRED: I'm kidding.)

1 comments:

MFL said...

Wow, is this for real. I didn't last more than the first minute of it

To each his or her own but this is bordering on strange

Lesbian Movies Online

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates