9/18/08

Margaret Cho's Thoughts on the Election

I just stumbled across this blog written today by Margaret Cho and I have to say it's probably one of the funniest things I've read in a while. This pretty much confirms how totally kickass Margaret Cho is (and how utterly crazy she is, too) . So without further ado, here is Margaret Cho's latest blog "I Want to Steam Up Those Glasses". (warning: R-rated content ahead)


I am not voting for McCain. I hope that is obvious. I am sick of everyone saying – “He was a good soldier. He was a good soldier.”

Um yeah. He was captured.

So he was not that good.

And now with Sarah Palin at his side, they have actually become the worst ticket imaginable. The only way it could be worse would be if Satan were running with Chuck Norris as his VP. Actually, Lucifer-Norris sounds better than McCain-Palin.

But even though I would never, ever vote for Palin, I am kind of obsessed with fucking her. She is sexy and hot in a MILF/Cougar way. Like you could have that real mature, straight to the point, adult, over forty, gonna cum multiple times with a big, oversize t-shirt on and nothing else and “I don’t care what I look like cuz I am gonna bust nuts in your curl” kind of fucking with her. I want to steam up those glasses and show her what a pitbull with lipstick really needs – doggy style!

Seriously – I wanna eat her Alaskan pussy from behind. Like an Eskimo. What?! I’m just trying to keep warm!

Although you know that thing is frozen and my tongue would probably stick.

original article


Now, the question du jour is, do you find this offensive or humorous?

13 comments:

~Julie Phineas~ said...

I would say a little of both - she is such an artist!

Anonymous said...

seriously, it could be funny, but it's just wayyy too crude... i looked at her post right before that one, and man, although she makes a point, her profanities are a total turn off for me.... O.O so yeah, clean up the language girl, and things are gonna be muuuch better! :)

Anonymous said...

Offensive, or humorous?
YES!

Queers United said...

omg i love her, and i never thought of the fact that if he is such a great soldier why was he captured. woot, yeah cho!

BOOK_REVIEWER_EXTRAORDINAIRE said...

LOL. I LOVE it. Ditto Margaret! lol

Sei said...

Queers United,

When General Wesley Clark made a similar point, he got shouted down by the militants. Just because someone was a soldier does not mean they're a good President. We've had eighteen Presidents who were soldiers, and some of them were horrific in office.

As for the rest, I laughed, and I needed a good laugh. I stopped paying attention to crudeness a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

loulou

i think its just fun and an artist yes, he reflects things we all too much would like to say - but we shouldnt- and on the other an artist creats stuff....and than
if you dont laugh about certain people
and make jokes - and take em seriously - that means they can become dangerous
making jokes of them keeps them human
and wanting to lick the coldeiest froziest p**** of Alasca makes that "thing" human actually....

and when shes human we can deal in that level with her...

so, yes of course it makes sense

its somehow .... the reason why some people are commedians and others are politicians....

l.

springlady477 said...

My gawd that was friggin' hilarious! I love Margaret Cho!

bonniebonjour said...

That Was Sarcastically JUICY ... In Other Words .... Margaret Rocks, and I CAME !!

Tina-cious.com said...

OMFG!

bahahahhahaha

ooo it could be i'm a bit turned on.

Sarah Palin said...

I need a cigarette after that... thanks Cho

LorInLG said...

OMG...absolutely offensive and humorous and the funniest thing I've read in a long time!!!

steadycat said...

I had seen the photo before and it took me a few seconds to realize that Margaret's head was between her legs. My reaction? HAHAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed. Then of course i was a bit shocked because I know Margaret isn't a lesbian and probably wouldn't know how to do all she is saying she would do. Then I laughed some more. I love Margaret Cho.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates