Allegedly, Palin was filmed in these movies before she realized she was going to be nominated for the vice presidency and has since tried to pay off the Motion Picture Association of America and most of Hollywood in an attempt to prevent distribution to local theaters. The story has since been leaked first-hand to Lesbiatopia, who has learned that not only will the movies be released on a national scale, but they will be played on a large screen on the White House lawn on opening night. Tickets are currently being auctioned off to raise money for Obama's campaign.
Lesbiatopia was lucky enough to get their hands on digital copies of the Sarah Palin movie posters which we have graciously decided to share with you first hand. Here they are.
And now a message from Sarah Palin:
See more Gina Gershon videos at Funny or Die
Don't get the wrong idea, though, we not only don't like Palin, but we really don't like McCain either. In case you forgot or had a short lapse in memory, let me remind you with 7 easy-to-remember reasons:
1. McCain will continue President Bush's belligerent foreign policy
2. McCain has endorsed the failed Bush economic policies that are destroying the middle class, causing jobs to go overseas and pushing homeowners into foreclosure.
3. McCain is America's "Number One Neocon" with direct ties to Bill Kristol's rightwing extremist organization, Project for a New American Century (PNAC).
4. During the 2008 campaign, McCain showed he lacked the necessary integrity to be commander-in-chief by flip-flopping on major issues -- most grievously about IRS income tax rates.
5. He promised in February 2008 not run a negative campaign. Then, five months later, rather than discuss important issues like global warming, high energy prices and rising unemployment, McCain unleashed a scurrilous, Karl Rove-style attack on Barack Obama's character.
6. McCain distorted his so-called heroic POW record and exploited it for political gain.
7. Finally, Senator McCain's first important decision as a presidential candidate showed bad judgment on his part by selecting unqualified Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as a "one heartbeat away" commander-in-chief.
The views, opinions and political cartoons expressed in this article are those of the author are written in a satirical nature (but pretty much express how i feel about this candidate)