There's no point in lying to you, Big Guy. It hasn't been my best year. But we both know that you give all kinds of things to people way worse than me! For that reason, I don't feel shy about asking.
Since I'm limited on my stamps, I thought I'd just post my wish list to you here. Hope you can manage to get me all of these but I'll understand if you have to leave 1 off. Thanks a mil!
P.S. - Since you know that experiences are more important to me than things, I thought up a few that I would enjoy a lot. If anyone can make it happen, it will be you. That being said, here are the ones at the top of my list:
1. I wanna go back to Italy! This time, I'd prefer to go with someone who actually wants to be there with me - someone like my Sweet Melissa. I'd like to take her there and tell her how much I love her while we look at the scenery and drink some wine. I might even want to ask her something really important. That is at the top of my list, Santa. Make it happen!
2. I would love to work on the set of the new movie that Joan Jett is backing about her old band called "The Runaways" (also featuring Lita Ford). This movie will be directed by cutting edger Floria Sigismondi. It's also gonna star Kristen Stewart (Bella from "Twilight" will play Joan Jett - odd casting, I know!). Even if I was a janitor, I would just love to be a part of that project. So Santa, do you know anyone that can get me in?3. I need some time with Jon Bon Jovi. He's the only man who sometimes makes me question my lesbian sexuality. And that statement actually came up in my divorce hearing back in May so I think I really deserve him now. I want to write a screenplay about me & my friends from high school who are now knocking on 40's door are going to kidnap him and try to make him be our friend but we discover that he's not what makes us happy after all. I was going to call it "The Kidnapping of Jon Bon Jovi" and I think it would be a fantastic movie. I just need to convince Jon to work with me so I think a few weeks in Hawaii should do it. Could you also please keep his wife in New Jersey? She's a multi-level black belt in Karate and I don't want any trouble. Also, could he please be wearing this?
Okay, as for "things" - I just have a few of them:
1. Some good wine. I like Shiraz so that would be ideal. I also like Merlot. Whatever you can get your hands on would be appreciated.
2. A hand-held GPS. I really like to geocache. (www.geocaching.com) I want one that is WAAS-enabled and easy for me to operate. Please don't send me anything that my teenagers will have to teach me to operate. They already make fun of me enough as it is.
3. I need a laptop cooler. This damn thing is burning my leg right now!
In fact, I had a lot more to ask for but I need to go now before my laptop sets my sheets on fire. Thanks again, Santa.
**You can visit Sinnerviewer's personal blog by clicking HERE.