12/10/08

Embarrassment at its Finest

There are certain events that occur in life which tend to be embarrassing at worst and entertaining at best. Usually these events have a tendency to find themselves onto the internet, whether it be in photographic or video format. When drinking beverages of the alcoholic nature, I try to avoid both digital and video cameras due to the sheer fact that all moral codes of conduct tend to throw themselves out the window when alcohol is involved. I'm sure most of you know this type of behavior all too well.

What I'm about to share with you is a classic embarrassing moment for me, but for the sake entertainment purposes, will be enjoyable for you, the viewer and thus I have decided not to be selfish and share it for the sake of entertainment purposes. Afterall, it is the holidays and those are the most wonderful times of the year.

If you remember back to Halloween, you'll remember that I dressed up like Sarah Palin and went to a popular karaoke bar in LA. The highlight of my night was winning 2nd place in the costume contest which equated to a prize of free drinks at the bar all night. This was a winning combination. Fortunately, there was a dude there dressed like Barack Obama, and in my alcohol-induced celebridency I decided it would be an awesometastic idea to sing a duet with him. It was, of course, videotaped (not to my knowledge) and has since found it's way on YouTube. Obviously. So here it is, "Sarah Palin", played by myself singing "I've had the time of my life" with President-elect, "Barack Obama". Enjoy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell which one of you is more drunk....

ReneeG said...

It's definitely debatable.

Shannon said...

You ARE brave and I did enjoy that very much. Thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ha! Brilliant!

Tasha said...

Well done, that is so painfully funny I had to stop watching.

Anonymous said...

You are too cute!! Thank you for sharing that - it made my morning. :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha niice one lol. That dude really looked like Barack... :P
Btw, you might wanna correct the grammar in the title of the post... Now THAT'S embarrassing... Jkjk.

Heather said...

I can't begin to describe the hee-haw laugh that just came from my toes.

I can't.

but you get it. I know you do.

AWESOME :)

ReneeG said...

My favorite part would have to be the head-bobs, about mid-song. I'm not sure what I was thinking there but apparently alcohol makes you do things like that.

Glad you guys enjoyed :)

Anonymous said...

Look at you shaking what your Mamma gave you!! Hilarious!

Ms. Rho said...

Oh, I wouldn't worry. It could have been much, much worse. :)

Janet said...

Big, huge laugh at your expense...thanks so much for sharing!

And I'll um stalk you but not with your guitar (or karoake mike)