2/14/09

A Valentine's Day Letter


VALENTINE'S DAY LETTER
by Cynthia Rodriguez
Dearest forbidden love,
Days, hours, minutes stretch into eternity without your presence. At night when I close my eyes, I see you in front of me, knowing you're a million miles away. Even if you're next to me, I cannot succumb to the raging hunger that swells inside me, and leaves me with this constant craving, impatient and yearning.

Every cell of my being aches to be by your side every morning. To be awakened by a smile that can light up a city. Eyes that see right through me, and melt me to my core. A touch that sends pulsating waves of heat through my body. A laugh that tickles my soul, and kisses that take me to a far away place that I never want to return from.

With your true love, Valentine's Day is every day and forever.

I think of you on this special day, today, tomorrow, and always.

Love,

Your soul mate
"We always long for the forbidden things, and desire what is denied us."


No comments: