1/13/10

LT Music Feature: Listen Up: Florence + the Machine

One of the best shows I saw in 2009 was Florence and the Machine. London born, Florence Welch, presented her album "Lungs" with astonishing vocals and dynamic melodies that left me in awe. Similar to Cat Power, Adele or even Feist bringing the beauty of raw singer/songwriter heart to the table, she has tricks up her sleeve that will make you sway back and forth one minute and jump up and down the next. It's not everyday you get the opportunity to absorb such superlative and authentic talent such as hers weather it's live or through your speakers. I highly recommend "Lungs" by Florence and the Machine.

2 comments:

Meet Her Here said...

I've heard her. Can't say I'm in love with it, but I appreciate your viewpoint.

Lesbian Dating

Anonymous said...

What about Brandi Carlile? Have you guys hear of her? Her new valentine's album is incredible - i just bought it for my significant other but i can't get enough of it.