2/27/07

Dykes And The City

hi, I' m Dykes in the City and I live in Ghent, Belgium. People tell me that Ghent doesn't really deserve be called a city and I often tend agree, it s such a cosy little. But you have to admit dykes and the city does sound pretty cool.

A few years ago I started blogging at http://www.dykesandthecity.com/ and I'm still going strong. It is the (virtual) place where I worship Bette Porter (my idol) and share my love for beautiful women and TV (mostly TV though). I confess, I am an addict. In 2007 I also founded The Lesbian Question, a blog where lesbians ask for advice.

When I'm not working (I serve my country, but not in a military way) or watching TV or getting on My Lover C.'s nerves I like to citytrip, take pictures, organize queer parties and pretend to be a DJ.


I don't have cats.


Make a Lesbian Fashion Statement


Shop at the




No comments: