2/26/07

Firecracker!'s profile.


I'm the Firecracker! Otherwise known as the Lesbian Fashionista, and "Ugh, that really bitchy fierce girl." If it looks like I'm judging you from across the room, I probably am, but only because I really care. And because those shoes are all wrong. You really should have worn a square toe with that outfit.


Obviously, I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I do care about other things besides fashion. You know...well, and then there's...wait, what about that...damn. Okay wait! Celebrity gossip. And lipgloss (right, okay, you SAY that's linked to fashion, but I say it's a class all its own).


I'm also your typical lesbian, with one giant cat, a live-in girlfriend, and a healthy drinking problem. Oh wait, I quit drinking. Well, I'm an ex-vegan, and I eat organically, so how's that? Oh, and PS, cat hair is totally making a comeback as this year's haute fashion accessory. I'm making it happen, you'll see.


In all seriousness, I'm a fan of rock climbing, literature, cinema, politics and feminism. I'd love to combine fashion and feminism, and change the world that way, but I've got a long way to go. Who says you can't be feminist and catty?


Make a Lesbian Fashion Statement

Shop at the

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I love your writing! I, too, ironically describe myself as a tree-hugging feminist lesbian fashionista... and it makes sense to me! Whenever I read your latest fashion do's and don'ts I find myself agreeing with everything! Ok except for maybe the cartoon characters on t-shirts... I have a Micky and Minnie shirt that I have admittedly worn out in public to run errands and I thought I looked pretty darn cute. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that you are awesome and I'm glad to see that I am not alone in my love for girls and clothes! Thanks and keep up with the good work ;)

pink_talon said...

Kat, I love your profile...and I still happen to think that you are a terrific woman! It was very nice when I got my few chances to see you and I hope that you're doing well!