4/23/08

A Photo Blog for Your Enjoyment (Thank You Awesome Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi)


In lieu of tax returns, I decided to treat myself to a new toy. I had been scrimping and saving for months, to no avail, for a new digital camera, so I was quite thrilled to finally be able to buy the new Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi, one of the newest and top-selling cameras in the digital SLR line. It is a more advanced "starter" camera.

Although I've only had it for two days, I find it extremely easy to use, and quite awesome. It has a newly designed 10.1 MP Canon CMOS sensor plus a host of new features including a 2.5-inch LCD monitor, the exclusive EOS Integrated Cleaning System featuring a Self Cleaning Sensor and Canon's Picture Style technology, all in a lightweight, ergonomic body. The Digital Rebel XTi is proof positive that Canon continues to lead the way with their phenomenal digital SLRs. I've had some fun in the past couple of days taking pictures and playing with them in photoshop, as I love to do, so I have decided to share with you a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy!



Somebody, please, let the cat out of the bag...

Tastes like chicken...

Floating lily...

Flowers for Algernon...

A scavenger at work...

A Bird of Paradise, fully bloomed...

I've got my eye on you...

Time fix that leaky faucet...

Sad puppy...

"Snails see the benefit, the beauty in every inch..."



Stay tuned for more from the new camera photo gallery, coming soon!

No comments: